Saturday, July 26, 2008

This Week's Favs: Amelia & the Jolly Jumper, Judge Allison





This week Allison got to hang out with her friend Amelia who has a "Jolly Jumper"! This jumper is the mother of all jumpers. I bought a cheapo jumper at Babies R Us but I took it back. It just wouldn't do. So, maybe we'll order a Jolly Jumper from New Zealand? Allison had a great time jumping around and was very glad that Amelia was so kind to share with us! (Sorry the video is sideways. I'm still learning...I can rotate pics but not videos.)

We are planning to start feeding Allison some solid foods in the coming days. We have started pulling her to the table at meal times. So she can get use to being in her high chair (from cousin Conner in NJ) during feedings. She likes being at the table and banging her toys on the tray. She especially likes to bang her phone toy on the tray. Probably because it makes the most noise! Jim and I decided that she looks like a crazed judge demanding order in the court room.

No comments: