As I'm sure you all know. It started snowing Friday morning, and kept snowing until Saturday evening in DC. Here are some pictures of what we woke up to find on Saturday morning. At this point is was snowing but hadn't started to really blow around. The winds never got that bad in our area. So, the snow and ice covered power lines stayed up and working!!
Jim making his way out the door!
Allison with her "snow shovel".


Mommy thought this was funny. Allison didn't find it so funny. The snow is so thick and heavy. She didn't sink very far.

Practicing the art of snowball making! She mostly just grabbed snow and put it on our pants. She was pretty proud of her efforts. Then I showed her how to pelt Daddy while he shoveled. Sadly, I can't take pictures and bomb Jim at the same.

More to follow.....





1 comment:
I guess you heard that we actually have had "real" snow here in Ark. today. No school Mon. or Tues., with more snow expected Thurs. We may be going to school til July!
LOVE your snow pictures, esp. the little skinny trail Allison is walking through :)
Post a Comment