Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hanging at the Rec Center

On Wednesdays we go to a play group at the rec center across the street from our house. We usually meet inside and the kids run around and share each others toys. But of course the day I put Allison in a dress and tights. The center was full and we had to play outside. It was spring break and the rec center was running day camps for the school kids. It was cold and windy but at least it was sunny!! The kids had fun running around the track and playing in the dirt. Here is some video of Allison walking around the track. Well, actually she was stumbling around with a rock in one hand and part of brick in the other hand. She seems to gravitate towards dirt piles and rocks. Big rocks are okay. It's the pebbles that are tricky. She likes to collect several and then tries to eat a few. So, far I think I managed to fish them all out of her mouth!!

No comments: